Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm back

I've been back from our trip for 3 weeks now, but am still trying to get back into a routine.
Long story short - we were caught up in the Qantas kerfuffle and got home Monday morning 1am instead of Sunday morning 10am. Our modem had stopped working while we were away, and most importantly a fuse had blown so the fridge with a few kilos of frozen meat had defrosted and it all started rotting and just generally creating a lovely smell in our unit... :\ So, one week without a fridge, we got it cleaned and de-stinkified in the end, but it look quite a lot of effort. On top of this, work has been absolutely crazy for both of us, and I had a hen's night and also a family wedding the weekend just gone, so I have hundreds of photos to sort through and send to various folks.

I'm hoping to get back into a regular posting schedule very soon, so I can share our pics from our very very lovely holiday.

KKxx

No comments:

Post a Comment