Saturday, October 15, 2011

Incommunicado

Apologies for the long break in posting. We left for our European holiday 2 weeks ago and the entire week preceding that I was sick with a nasty bug that prevented me from doing a full day at work.
The last 2 weeks have been incredibly busy catching up with family and friends in Munich; we went to the Oktoberfest; did a BMW factory tour, and spent the last 4 days in the gorgeous city of Barcelona. Photos to come, but I haven't even had a chance to download them, let alone edit and resize.
On top of that my boyfriend of 7+ years proposed on our last night in Barcelona, so the last couple of days were filled with emails, phone calls, and Facebook messages.
I will endeavour to update this blog soon. :)
On Monday we are off for a couple of days in Elsac, France!!
We are having a fantastic time and I can't wait to share some pics and stories once I have a free minute.
KK

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Congratulations! Look forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Unfortunately I still havent had time to go through my photos, but I promise I will post some soon!

    ReplyDelete