Saturday, July 2, 2011

Riverside lunch at Aqua Linea, Teneriffe

I haven't done one of these in a while, but I couldn't let this lunch pass without comment. I've eaten at Aqua Linea a bunch of times before and we celebrated my dad's 60th there a few years ago, but this was my favourite meal I've ever had there, I think.



For entree I had the beautiful pork belly - I would walk over broken glass for this! Ton had the pan-fried bug tails which he finished before I had a chance to try them, so be assured that they were also delicious. For the mains we shared this Aussie take on the paella with Moreton Bay bugs and soft shell crab. It was so yummy that it deserves two photos for this post. Absolutely delicious, if you eat at Aqua Linea I definitely recommend this dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment